Types of information we collect and when We may collect two types of information from users of our Site: "Personally Identifiable Information" which is information that can be used to locate you, contact you, or determine your specific identity (such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, user name, credit card information, etc.) and "aggregate information" which is information about your activities on the Site or in connection with the services that cannot be used to identify, locate, or contact you (such as frequency of visits to the Site, data entered when using the Site, Site pages most frequently accessed, browser type, links a User clicks, IP address, and other similar information).
We collect information from you:
- When you use a credit card to pay for any of our services or products, we ask for your name, address, credit card and credit card-related information.
- Once you have created an account, you may complete your profile by providing additional Personally Identifiable Information about yourself such as your address.
- When you connect your Site account with your Facebook account or other social media account we will have access to the publicly available information from your Facebook or other social media page, and Facebook or other social media site will have access to information you log through the Site while logged into your Site account through Facebook or the other social media site.
- When you enter a contest, sweepstakes or promotion through the Site.
- When you submit comments, feedback, or suggestions through the Site.
- When you visit the site, even if you are not logged in, we gather information about your computer operating system (e.g., Windows XP or Mac OS), your "IP Address," the web browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer) being used, the referring website information, usage data regarding your activity on the Site, including what web pages you visit or share, what functions you use, as well as overall time spent on the Site. We use this data for internal analysis about the Site performance and services.
You can refuse to supply Personally Identifiable Information, but it may prevent you from having access to the Site's full functionality. The Site also allows you to edit and update your personal information and preferences at any time. Once you have created an account and log in to the Site -- you are not anonymous to us.
How we use collected information
We collect and use your Personally Identifiable Information for the following purposes: To personalize user experience:
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site and your User experience
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- We may use information we gather about you to display data trends based on different demographics, make offers and discounts available to you, among other things.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- When a User submits questions or comments to us, we my use that information to respond to the User.
- By creating an account with us, you agree that we may contact you by phone, email, mail, or text message to respond to questions that you submit to us.
To process transactions
- We may use the information Users provide when placing an order only to process that order. We do not share credit card information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To send periodic emails and printed materials
- The address and email address Users provide will be used to send them information, sales offers, and updates pertaining to their services. Such addresses may also be used to respond to Users, and/or other requests or questions. By creating an account on the Site, Users are opting-in to our mailing list, and will receive emails and/or mail that may include company news, updates, sales information, related product or service information, etc. *If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails or mail, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
For our marketing purposes
- We may use the information Users provide to display targeted advertising or other content that we think may be of interest to the User based on information the User has shared with us.
- We may provide data mining services to third parties interested in better understanding our User's such as aggregate information about the Site's user base such as interests, purchases made, so that such parties may determine if they would like to advertise to our Users.
- By registering an account, you agree that we may contact you at the phone number you have provided us, even if your number is on a do-not-call list or a wireless number, for our marketing purposes.
- We may connect and link your information with the information provided by you to our other websites including ifit.com.
We may also use or sell aggregate information such as information about the pages visited to improve the design, content and performance of our Site, or to analyze Site usage and the popularity of certain pages of the Site.
When you purchase our services, you will be asked to provide credit card and/or billing information and email address. We will use the information provided in connection with a User's purchase to process your order and for no other purpose.
When we share your personal information
We may share, rent, sell, or lease, your personal contact information to our trusted marketing partners for their internal or commercial purposes. We will disclose information we maintain when required by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to requests from law enforcement agencies or other public agencies if we feel that such disclosure may prevent the instigation of a crime. In addition, we may sell or otherwise disclose to third parties information that does not constitute Personally Identifiable Information. Finally, we may disclose information if there is a transfer of our assets or ownership in connection with a proposed or consummated corporate reorganization, such as a merger or acquisition, to the extent permitted by law.
Web browser cookies and other technologies used to collect information
In addition to the collection of information described above, we use various technologies to collect information from your computer and about your activities on our Site.
- Cookies. When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your experience on the Site. A cookie is a small text file, with no Personally Identifiable Information, that we place on the user's computer browser. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our Site, such as the web pages you visit and the links you click. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on the Site.
- Other technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our Site. Web beacons are tiny graphics which are embedded in the webpage and are used for similar purposes as cookies to track activity. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our Site visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Information collected by third parties. We may allow third parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements on our Site. These companies may use tracking technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with their advertisements. Our Site does not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
ICON Health & Fitness
Customer Service Department
1500 South 1000 West
Logan, UT 84321
This document was last updated on May 20, 2015
WEIDER is a registered trademark of Weider Health & Fitness, Inc. and is used under license. Material contained on this site is property of ICON Health & Fitness. Any attempt to duplicate or reprint any text or graphics in any way is expressly prohibited without prior written consent.
All products advertised on the Weider fitness site come with at least a 90-day warranty. In many cases, the manufacture's warranty is much longer. See individual product for more details. The customer can also purchase extended warranties from the shopping cart page. If problems or concerns arise regarding specific warranties, the customer should call 1-888-308-9617 to speak with a sales representative.
- Customers can purchase Weider fitness equipment on line by credit card only. Customers who wish to pay by check or money order can call 1-888-308-9617 to place the order. Weider Fitness bills the account once the product has been shipped.
- Sales tax is applicable in some states and will be added to the order if appropriate. Customers should call 1-888-308-9617 for specific sales tax information.
- Weider Fitness accepts payment by Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express only.
What shipping service do you use?
We ship heavy items by Roadway, ABF, UPS Freight, Dats and Old Dominion freight lines. Lighter products are shipped by UPS ground. We can only guarantee curb side delivery.
What is your shipping policy?
All non-UPS shipments are curbside delivery and require a customer signature. The shipping company will call before attempting to deliver your machine. A total of three attempts will be made to contact you. After three attempts have been made the shipping company will make arrangements to return your machine to our warehouse. Return shipping and a 10% restocking fee will apply.
Will the person who delivers my order also unpack it and set it up?
We can only guarantee curbside delivery. The customer will be responsible for its relocation and assembly from there. Assembly is required on most of our equipment and we do offer an in-home assembly service in many locations. Please call 1-888-308-9616 for details.
What if I receive my product and it does not work?
Please call our Customer Care Department at 1-800-999-3756 to receive parts and service if needed. If you receive a machine that is damaged beyond repair we will be happy to send a replacement machine or give a full refund. If major shipping damage occurs please refuse the machine at time of delivery and contact our Returns Department at 1-866-896-9777. If the freight company does not allow you to refuse the shipment please call us while they are still at your home.top
What is your return policy?
We give a 30-day trial period on all products. If you are not satisfied for any reason please call 1-866-896-9777 to set up a return. If you were not charged for shipping on your initial delivery you will only be charged for the return shipping. A 10% restocking fee is also charged on all returned or canceled merchandise (unless the merchandise is defective). Returns must be arranged within 30 days of receiving the product. If your product(s) has shipped (even if you have not received your machine or if you cancel the order after it has processed, but prior to it being delivered) return shipping and restocking fees will apply. You must receive a Return Authorization number from us in order to return the product. The following information is required to obtain a Return Authorization:a. Model number
b. Serial number
c. Accurate reason for the return
Products being returned must be disassembled and packaged in the original box or comparable package. If you do not have a box, we can provide one for you.
Icon is not responsible for the disassembly of the product. Once the product is packaged, take it to your curb and we will send a freight carrier to pick up your machine and upon receipt at our warehouse we will refund the purchase price (price of machine plus tax) less the restocking and return freight fees. All products must be returned in good condition and with all paperwork, parts and accessories or an additional 10% charge may be added. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Once a Return Authorization number is issued, the product must be returned within 30 days of the issuing date or the Return Authorization number will become invalid. If we are doing an exchange of your product, the unit being returned must be received back to Icon within 30 days from the delivery date of the new machine or you agree to pay Icon the full retail cost of the machine.
What if I want to cancel my order after it has shipped?
We will refund the purchase price (price of the machine and tax) less to and from shipping charges. If you were not charged for shipping on your initial delivery you will only be charged for the return shipping fee. A 10% restocking fee is also charged on all returned merchandise.
Do you deliver on weekends?
Deliveries are not made after 6:00 pm or on the weekends. If you have any questions about this, please call 1-866-896-9777.top